Task B Your work role
1. Describe the terms and conditions of your employment as set out in your contract of employment or employment agreement. These are some of the terms and conditions which were on my employment agreement * It is a condition of the Employee’s Terms and Condition of employment that the Employee attend a Dental Nurses Training Course (the “Course”) with a view to obtaining the relevant practical and theoretical knowledge to enable the employee to partake in the NEBDN National Examination for Dental Nurses. * The Employee is responsible for completing ALL work on time.
* The Employee agrees to a deduction being made from the Employee’s wages to cover any reimbursement that is necessary.
2. Describe the information which needs to be shown on your pay slip/statement. The information which needs to be on the payslip/statement is Tax reference number, basic pay, gross for tax, NI earnings, total gross pay, NI code and no, NET PAY, company name, etc.
3. Identify two changes to personal information which you must report to your employer. * Marital status
* Change of address
4. Describe the procedure to follow if you wanted to raise a grievance at work. You may describe this in writing or procedure a flow chart or diagram.
5. Explain the agreed ways of working with your employer in relation to the following areas: *
Data protection: The Data protection act is based on eight data protection principles. The Data must be processed fairly and legally. *
Grievance: Agreeing to a solution with your employer to resolve the problem. *
Please join StudyMode to read the full document