FORCES IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS PAPER
1. Define and describe the 5
3. international environmental forces that impact international business (Ch 6-12 in your text).
2. Select a company (with the exception of Wal-Mart) that does business internationally and show how each of the 5 international environmental forces influence the behavior of the company. Analyze how well the strategies worked and what you would have done differently.
3. Discuss at least one ethical issue that the company has faced in the international business environment and how this company does or does not portray Christian values based the outcomes of their decisions.
6-10 page paper (not including title page, executive summary, references, and appendixes) Use at least six references.
Your paper needs to include an executive summary.
1. Make sure you read the requirements of the paper and include them all. Answer all the questions the paper requires, cover all the subject areas required, have the correct number of pages and the correct number of references. 2. Ensure your paper conforms to APA guidelines.
a. Have paragraph titles in your paper. (Topic A, Topic B, Topic, C, Conclusion, References, etc.) b. Cite all of your citations correctly.
c. Have your references page formatted correctly.
3. Have a sound introduction that introduces your topic and covers all the major points in your paper. 4. Ensure that the body of your paper has the major points labeled (paragraph titles) and the points are in logical, easy to follow order. 5. Make sure that your writing is of university caliber. Use 3rd person writing and do not use conversational language in your paper. 6. Ensure your spelling and grammar are correct.
7. Ensure that your conclusion restates the major points in your paper. Formulate a sound conclusion based on the points you make in your paper.
Previous rank: 4
CEO: Robert W. Dudley ...
References: Purchase, New York. 10577
Please join StudyMode to read the full document