CASE STUDY - 1
Grove Fresh Ltd – Marketing Organic Juice
Submitted to:- Submitted By:-
Vikas Singh 11BSP1706
Manish Singhania 11BSP1449
Sandeep Soni 11BSP1859
Ravi Shekhar 11BSP1575
* In April 2005, Grove Fresh Ltd was ranked 68th in the Fast Track 2005 Profit Track 100. * The company registered a 52 % year-on-year growth in its profits in 2003. * The company was also admired for its high-quality products and innovative marketing.
* Grove fresh ltd was the major player in the UK organic juice market. The case describes the origin and growth of the company. * The case also describes the product pricing, distribution, promotion, policies of the company. * It ends with the brief discussion , the challenges and future perspective of the company.
* GF Ltd was founded by John Taylor in 1994.
* It was an organic fruit juice manufacturing company.
* GFL became the 1st company to market organic juices in the UK.
* To gain insight into the organic juice market in the UK. * To understand the product, pricing, distribution and promotion. * To analyse the opportunities and challenges in the organic juice market. * GFL facing supply shortages of organic juice.
* It is a purely a herbal product made of natural fruits and vegetables. * GFL introduced varieties of its juice combination.
* Surveys indicated that customers were willing to pay a premium of 20-30 % for organic products over conventionally grown products. * GFL followed a premium pricing approach.
* Company maintained price parity with competitors.
* Grove sold its product through supermarket chains.
* It also sold its merchandise through e-retailers.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document